
This is Darian waking up!
As you know, Teenagers are always especially cheerful in the morning! I don't remember Darian's exact words when the flash went off, but I'm sure they brightened everyone's day, as usual.

Austin is a very serious individual, especially when taking a picture.
The fact is, I have had a hard time finding a picture of him to share with you all without some sort of gesture, "face" or otherwise non-serious behavior from him. We don't actually know what his real face looks like - though we do know he has blonde hair and steel blue eyes.

Here is Bryce at the Relient K concert - isn't he handsome?
BTW, the sign he is flashing with his hand is the Rock and Roll "secret" devil sign. Shhh...don't tell anyone.

Here is Cameron cutting his 16th Birthday Cake
I guess that means he's only cut 15 others in his lifetime.....??? I didn't know we had been counting exactly how many cakes he had been been allowed to cut but it must be serious business if we are keeping track. After all, those cake knives can be pretty sharp! By the way, Happy 16th Birthday Cameron!
No comments:
Post a Comment