I have a new hobby folks. It's called E-bay. I still feel like I'm in control, but then there are those times when......I just gotta go looking for some obscure item at a yard sale- or worse yet, I start looking around the house to see what I can sell - cause it's just so much fun. (Let's not mention all the crap we've been buying lately...)
The other day I had that look in my eye (no, not the nervous twitch I sometimes get when I am tired and stressed out - those of you who know me well are chuckling right now). No, I had that wild look that said -"...what can I get rid of?" I asked Beth if we could get rid of a particular item in our house I didn't think we needed any more (we have four of them). She said - "No, I don't think its' legal to sell one of your sons on Ebay."
I do feel pretty proud of myself though - I found four 35mm cameras at a yard sale. They sat in the closet for about a year. I paid $5- .......just sold 'em on Ebay for $119 and some change.
So what's next? Do we really need that front door?????? Maybe someone wants a cat...hmmmm.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats awesome. I feel the same way about craigs list.
We just sold a table, and hopefully our chevy blazer on there...
Post a Comment