Sunday, August 5, 2007

This is what makes life just a little bit better....

We had a fantastic dinner last night - pork steaks, sweet corn - the works - I also made biscuits which we ate with butter and honey I got from a local beekeeper. I also made some.....gravy!!!!

I mean, seriously - what more could you want!
I know, you're thinking - "...what has this got to do with anything important?" Well,...nothing.
This blog has turned into nothing more than the local fishing report lately, so I thought I'd change things up a bit. I'll be back to more serious things soon.
By the way, thanks for voting (all four of you) on the new blog addition. I've got a few things planned - I'll keep you posted.
By for now....I wonder if there are any leftovers......hmmmmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Steve, now you have my favorite dinner. Could've had it while I was there. Next time?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).