Yep, there was FOG as I drove in to work today......????? It's georgous out there now - but FOG????????? I live in Central Illinois, not Washington!!!!
Hey Steve, it's Darrell Evans. I finally recorded the song we wrote in Bible College 20 years ago, "Hide Away". I've changed it up a bit. Give me a shout soon so we can talk through a few publishing particulars. The CD will be called, "Nothing less than everything" and will be independently released in about 3 months. It would be great to catch up some anyway. I'm living in Texas and have an amazing wife, Charity and 3 young ones who are way better looking than i am. Good to find you. You are a freakin' blogging machine. You can find me at darrellevans.com peace bro, de
3 comments:
It is a weird weather year. If I were more spiritual I'd say it had to do with the apocalypse or something.
Here in T-town, it's more like haze.
95 degrees Farenheit
158% humidity
:)
Hey Steve, it's Darrell Evans. I finally recorded the song we wrote in Bible College 20 years ago, "Hide Away". I've changed it up a bit. Give me a shout soon so we can talk through a few publishing particulars. The CD will be called, "Nothing less than everything" and will be independently released in about 3 months. It would be great to catch up some anyway. I'm living in Texas and have an amazing wife, Charity and 3 young ones who are way better looking than i am. Good to find you. You are a freakin' blogging machine. You can find me at darrellevans.com peace bro, de
Post a Comment